Situated approximately 4 km from Sri Prajna Dakshinamurti Temple and 2 km from Theni Railway Station, Hotel Vaigai has a bar on the premises. This property in Theni has 20 well-maintained and spacious guestrooms, spread over two floors. Some in-room amenities include a makeup mirror, wardrobe, and attached bathroom with a supply of hot and cold running water.Guests staying at this accommodation in Theni are provided with laundry, room service, and housekeeping. Other facilities provided include a front desk and parking area.Tourist attractions near Hotel Vaigai include Madurai Veeran Temple (3 km) and Nanjunda Eswara Moorthy Temple (2 km). The property can be reached from Pennicuik New Bus Stand (3 km) and Tiruchirapalli International Airport (178 km).
- STAR RATING : 5.2 /7
- SERVICES : Room service, Laundry facilities, Front desk.
- GENERAL : Newspaper ,Bar ,Suitable for children
- PARKING & TRANSPORTATION : Parking
- AMENITIES : Free High Speed Internet (WiFi) Free parking Breakfast included
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- In case suitable proof of identification is not presented at check in, the accommodation can be declined to guests posing as a couple. Travelguru.com will not be responsible for any check in declined by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason. ( and shall not be able to process any refund )
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year’s eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Travelguru.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel..